Durable waterproof, windproof and breathable bibs.
Specifically designed to provide agricultural workers and outdoor professionals with substantial waterproof, windproof and breathable protection in the very worst conditions, our Frontier Bib and Braces can be teamed up with our Frontier Jacket or Smock to create the ultimate protective suit for people who need to be out all day — every day — in the toughest, wettest weather.
In terms of waterproofing, we’ve gone for a “Belt and Braces” approach. The 2-layer outer is made up of a durable Nylon outer fabric laminated to a waterproof/breathable membrane offering a Hydrostatic Head of 10,000mm. The inner comprises a soft, comfortable polyester liner with a second waterproof membrane providing a Hydrostatic Head of 5,000mm.
Needless to say, that’s many, many times higher than any global standards for waterproof clothing fabrics. And, because any temporary condensation is locked away in the gap between the two layers, it’s also far more comfortable to wear in warmer conditions.
They feature comfortable, adjustable braces that can be undone with a reliable, quick-release buckle.
The front bib offers extra protection for your chest and contains a little secret — a large, hidden pocket, secured with a Velcro tab.
Two deep, fleece-lined waist pockets offer warmth, comfort and a place to revive numb hands on the coldest winter mornings.
The legs are wide enough to fit over boots but can be cinched in with poppers when required.
- Durable waterproof, windproof and breathable bibs.
- Bi-Layer Construction.
- 2-layer outer plus 2-layer inner.
- Hydrostatic Head (Outer): 10,000mm
- Hydrostatic Head (Inner): 5,000mm
- Moisture Vapour Transmission Rate: 5,000 g/m2/24hrs
- Durable Nylon outer face.
- Comfortable polyester inner face.
- Elasticated, adjustable braces with quick-release buckles.
- Waist elasticated at rear.
- Hidden chest pocket.
- Deep hand warmer pockets.
- Popper-fastened adjustable ankles.